I am trying to migrate windows server 2012 R2 to 2019 , an error appeared like "Path is too long " , how can I skip this ? I use Robocopy
Not sure what this has to do with Atlassian stuff, but the answer is simple - change the path to one that is supported
As you see, a path of 260 characters would be REALLY long and unwieldy.
You have to shorten the pathname for every folder if you don't care about the structure of the files or bout if you care about the structure you can use any of the third-party software that can handle this issue.
This is a link to a similar problem posted here in this helpful community, I hope it will help
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Data-Center-questions/copy-ACLs-from-source-to-destination/qaq-p/1262636#M511
I need the structure to be copied as it
I need to copy all the structure as it!
The provided link checked, Also no way to shorten the path.
I see that the software gs richcopy 360 solved this problem, maybe I will give it a try!also a friend recommend me a tool called Long Path Tool , maybe I will give it a try too!
I don't know how to thank you. I found all what I need in Gs RichCopy 360, the servers migration done without any problem. Thanks again KAdam
Have you tried using Long Path Tool?
Hey, have you tried Longpath tool?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.