hey,
I am working with bandana.
in the documentation of confluence persistence they tell us the path to the xml file.
Where does bamboo store it?
thanks!
Bamboo stores bandana data in db, 'bandana' table.
Thank you for your answer.
So there is no xml between the db and my inputted data? I've read that the data gets converted to a xml via xStream and this xml gets stored in the BANDANA table.
And is there a caching layer in bandana for bamboo?
I am asking because I don't get the stored data back from the database to my plugin and im trying to find out why this is happening.
The data gets serialised into XML and stored into DB, there's no caching layer in between. Do you see your data in DB?
i just can view the .script file. In my bamboo-home directory there are the lines
INSERT INTO BANDANA VALUES(1376259,0,'from','<string></string>')
But
bandanaManager.getValue(PlanAwareBandanaContext.GLOBAL_CONTEXT,FROM, true)
returns null.
After I set Value
bandanaManager.setValue(PlanAwareBandanaContext.GLOBAL_CONTEXT,FROM, from);
and again getValue, the plugin shows me the rigth value.
But there are no changes in the .script file.
And after i restart my pc it also return null.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.