I want to show my label on the front of the card and I do not want to show the custom fields. Unfortunately, the opposite is happening by default.
The labels always show on the front of the card (unless you set the cover mode color/image and choose to fill the entire card with the color/image).
For custom fields, there is a setting for each field where you decide if it shows on the front.
@Michael Pryor Thanks for your quick response! Could you send me some screen shots that illustrate the setting? I don't see anything that enables me to decide if the field shows on the front. Thanks!
@Michael Pryor I figured out how to control the custom fields, but my label is not showing on the front of the card. How can I control that?
It’s not showing in this help doc but if you edit the field in addition to the name and the values for the field there is a checkbox:
https://help.trello.com/article/1067-using-the-custom-fields-power-up
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.