Hi,
I'm asking for some guidance on my configuration and organization of source code. I'm using VisualSVN Server for SVN. I'm running Confluence, Jira and Fisheye to track everything and I want to know if my config is ok. I'll try to explain:
Confluence: I have setup one Space for each "Customer" I work with. Only one per Customer and I have different pages for each project we document.
Jira: I have setup one project for each product/project that I have developed for the Customer. Each Customer can have many projects. Usually it's one but as time goes by, we'll be adding more projects per customer.
Fisheye: Here is question. On my SVN, I have setup one repository per Customer to match Confluence's structure. And inside each repository, I have added each project structure. Please see the screnshot attached for clarification. Therefore, Each Jira project will be looking into the corresponding project folder inside the customer's repository.
So my question is: Is this an good practice? Or am I heading to trouble? I would like your advice as this is completely unexplored territory for me.
Thanks,
Carlos