I am using Microsoft Teams for desktop.
Tried adding Trello app and that seemed to go ok.
However, somehow the linked email account is my Microsoft one (not sure how that happened, I must have missed that step).
I need to use another email account to connect with my work mates but the Trello app, or Teams?, doesn't respond when I click Switch Account or Add Another Account.
By "doesn't respond" I mean that it just doesn't... respond. I can see board tabs at the top. I click them. A thingy pops up telling me the boards may be private etc etc, and asks if I want to switch accounts. I click that option and the board tabs disappear, and then... nothing. Same when I go into settings or whatever to switch / add account.
I cannot log out either.
I have seen similar issues while googling for help, but cannot figure out how to fix this.
Anyone?
Thanks!
S