I would love a way to see all or a select collection of dates from several boards/list on the same calendar. How can the former of the latter be accomplished?
Neil
@Neil there are several power ups that deal with dates/tasks across multiple boards but which one is most relevant will depend on what you mean by "select a collection of dates"
Hello Iain. Thank you. I found these https://trello.com/power-ups/search?q=calendar and none in that lot do what we are looking for. I imagine you know of others. Can you share specific power ups that you know about?
@Neil I don't really understand your objective, what do you mean by "select a collection of dates"? What do you want to select them for? Where do you want to select them from? etc.
Good to hear back from you. Thank you.
my objective is many dates on one calendar rather than several.
One common example is that I have set due dates on several cards which are on different boards - and which I would like to see on a single calendar page rather than on each board’s calendar.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.