I'm no longer able to use "Shift + Enter" to get a second line inside of a checklist item - was this feature removed?
Example:
Hi @George ,
Welcome to the community!
Please read this shortcut list: https://trello.com/shortcuts
by the way shift + enter used for opening a card!
@George I don't remember this ever existing!
Thanks for the tip - but this is about checklist inside of the card. Unfortunately this doesn't answer my question.
Yup - that's why I included the screen shot - I don't think a lot of people utilized it, but it was something that came in very handy.
This is a really very handy and useful shortcut. Please return it!
I received confirmation from Trello Support that this feature is no longer built into the product.
I also found it very useful.
shame on you, bring it back
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.