A welcome message from new buddy. I am pritesh from Bonn, Germany. I study my masters and work part time with Expleo. I use Atlassian's Bitbucket, Jira and wiki.
Hi Pritesh
Can you help me?
I am looking for the API from where I can fetch work-logs of all the users under the ADMIN account.
I want to generate a report having details :
Please share the reference asap if you have any ideas.
Thanks & Regards,
Rashi
@Rashi Goyal You should direct Bitbucket questions to the Bitbucket section of the site. This will allow multiple people to chime in on an answer and may get you what you are looking for faster. The link is below.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket/ct-p/bitbucket
@Pritesh Gohil Welcome aboard the Atlassian Community! It sounds like you have some experience with multiple Atlassian products. Feel free to answer questions for anything that you may know. Your knowledge can help make this community better.
@Davin Studer there is no option to post questions.
Can you tell me if I am missing something?
If you are logged in you should see an option at the top-right of the page to ask the community.
Hi @Pritesh Gohil and welcome to another Germany based Atlassian 👋
Welcome to the community @Pritesh Gohil
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.