Hi,I cant answer questions. I just have the answer field but no submit answer.I just want to be sure if it's not me.I dont have any problem with submitting comments in discussions.Anyone else have this problem?
Hi Gustavo,
I assume you are talking about answering questions in the Community? I have been able to answer all day w/o issues. Can you explain what you are seeing? Have you ever been able to answer a question previously?
Hi Gustavo - I am having the same issue. I have reported to Atlassian.
Hey Jack - I am having the same problem, but it is kind of random and started about an hour ago.
Gustavo - Try clearing your cache. That worked for me and some others.
Yes, in Community.@John Funk just confirm he has the same problem.I think is a recent problem, maybe like 2 hours ago.You can try to answer a question, but an answer button wont show up.
I tried like 30 minutes ago on incognito and on edge , but it didn't work.I tried again and it works fine know.Thanks!
There was an issue that lasted ~45 minutes which is not resolved. You may need to clear your cache is the problem persists for you.
Thanks!
Love this meta-thread, a question about questions!
I don't mean to wax philosophical, but...
Is the purpose of a question to simply receive an answer or rather to: assess knowledge, identify gaps in knowledge or possibly assess ones ability to transfer knowledge?
I answered a question earlier today. The answer displayed and when I reloaded the page, the answer was gone.
Not going to waste my time for a while.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.