I'm a freelancer and use Gsuite for my work. I've started using Trello again and like that I can attach files from my Google Drive but for privacy reasons I want to only give permission to access a specific folder in Google Drive with the client on our Trello project management board. The main reason is so I don't accidentally attach a confidential file from another client but it would also be more efficient to only see the relevant files for that board when attaching.
@Jessica Walker no when you connect your Google account it has access to the whole Drive (this is a limitation of Google's OAuth permissions, nothing Trello can do about it).
However, you could just copy/paste links from Drive onto cards instead of using the "Attach" button, then you don't have to use the Drive power up at all.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.