I have a board/template that's official that I don't want any more. How do I remove it? I'm not being able to access the "close Board".
@Ingela where are you seeing the board that you don't want to see it anymore? Because you typically will only see boards that you're a member of, or boards you have visited recently (in your recent boards list... which means it'll go away when it's no longer recent)
Hello Ingela,
You can remove a board by going inside the board, then clicking the "show menu" button:
From this menu, select the close board option :
After closing the Board, you can chose to restore the board or to delete it permanently.
Let me know if it helped or not,
Guilhem
Thanks, but the problem is, I don't have that option.
Now it's among the recently visited boards. You mean it will disappear by itself if I don't visit it again? That would be excellent. Thanks.
@Ingela looks like you can also remove a board from recent:
https://help.trello.com/article/823-the-boards-page-and-boards-drawer
Perfect! Problem solved. Many thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.