A team member cannot view my board. I have tried removing and re-inviting the team member and checking my visibility settings to allow all team members to view my board, but still, she cannot access my board. How can I correct this?
Hello,
Does she have access to Trello? As in product access?
Can you upload a screenshot of what she sees? And the visibility settings on your board?
Yes.
Hi Michael, thank you for your reply! I inserted the message that my Team Member sees followed by my visibility settings. Of note, other Team Members CAN view my board, so there might be a glitch with that specific Team Member's settings.
If you click “Valbridge” at the top of that board to go to the Team page and then click on Members on the Valbridge team page, is the person having the problem listed?
Is it possible the person is logged in using a different email? Ie they are logged in as bob.smith@gmail.com (so they can’t see the board) but you have added bob.smith@valbridge.com to the team (a different account)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.