These answers here are not working:https://help.trello.com/article/786-archiving-lists-deleting-lists#:~:text=Archive%20a%20list%20by%20selecting,you%20are%20done%20with%20it.
https://help.trello.com/article/1230-undoing-an-action-in-trello
Control Z is not getting back my archives list and when I press the "More" within the board menu I see this message:
Refreshing the page doesnt help!
Any solutions to this?
> Control Z is not getting back my archives list
I couldn't find any reference for Ctrl-z in the docs. It's simply the z-key for undoing actions on cards, without Ctrl? Works like a charm.
To confirm, you are logged into Trello, but when you click on More in the sidebar, it logs you out?
Thank you, the z feature is working, unfortunately I have performed multiple new actions now so cannot use that anymore.
Hi Michael, no it doesnt log me out, it says I am not logged into Atlassian and even says this if I go to Atlassian website and logout and login with same credentials it said password incorrect so I created new password and login with new password and then I am also logged into Trello and all my data is still there but I still see the same message that I am not logged into Atlassian while I am logged in so very strange.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.