I sent this into Trello support two days ago and still have not heard from anyone. This is eating into my free trial period and I have yet to get an answer. Can anyone help with the following issues??:
Hello, I just started a free trial with you. I began using Monday.com two weeks ago and even upgraded but am not finding it to meet our needs at all and find their pricing model to not be helpful for small businesses at all. So someone recommended Trello. I have a few questions.
1. would I be able to integrate my Monday lists and boards to Trello if we made the switch?
2. I can't seem to find how to make me the owner of this account.
3. I'd like to add a team member during this trial to have more than one of us trialing it to see if this is truly for us, but when I place their email address in the "add another account" area, it tells me that it isn't valid.
Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated