I want to implement a simple rule:
When a checklist-item is checked, move the linked card to the list "My List"
However, I can't find any action that allows one to act just on the checklist-item that triggers the rule.
I wanted to use the "find card" functionality; however, because the name of the checklist item is in linked form (i.e. `[{cardname}]({cardlink})` ), the variable {checklistitemname} returns the markdown for the above link, instead of just the card name, so I can't target that specific card.
As a result, I'm having to use the cascade action "for every completed item in the checklist."
It seems to me it should be possible to either copy the checklist-item-name that is displayed (Vs the markdown) or otherwise extract just the name or link of the card in order to only execute the following steps on that specific card.
If anyone has an idea of how to accomplish this, please let me know, I'd greatly appreciate your time and help!
All the best,
RA