I have a rule that looks up a card on a board, when I add a card to a particular list.
I would like to attach the card that is "looked-up" to the card that triggers the rule, but I can't find any way to do this, aside from the "link cards" action (which is not what I want, as I don't want the trigger card to be attached to the "looked-up" card).
- e.g. when a card assigned to me is added to "stuff for this week" look up card "to-do's for week #{weeknumber} and attach this card ...
I couldn't find any way to do this, so I thought I would link them and then try to remove the attachment from the "Looked up card" (by finding it after the previous action), but again there is only an "unlink cards" option. I don't understand why on the add/remove panel, you can add and remove just about everything except for an attachment.
I've lost an inordinate amount of time trying to work around this limitation -- any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
All the best,
RA