Hello - I have created a custom date field, but there is an automatic time part to it. I only want date (e.g. Date of Birth). How do I get rid of time part? Thanks
@Rowan Norrie you can't but you can just set it to midnight or something
Thanks Iain. Just a bit strange for dates of birth all to be midnight!
I have same issue... I use the date custom field in the next two card titles with butler but the time is too long and so unnecessary... Is there a different way to approach this? I would hate to have a drop down list that I have to change every month or same with a checkbox - I guess I could use the text custom and just type in the date.
I still haven't solved it, just putting up with the time when really I don't need it. Have logged as issue and hopefully will be fixed at some stage.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.