Today’s topic: What is your funniest weirdness?
“We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness — was and call it love — true love.”
― Robert Fulghum, True Love.
Inspired by this quote, I was thinking about my weirdnesses - the funny ones. Not satisfied with my own, I began listing weirdnesses from others I know when then I realized that this quote is pretty accurate. 😂
That said, here is one of my weirdness (I hope it’s funny):
I am used to counting steps when I am walking or jogging alone. And, recently, I took it to the next level. I am trying to take longer steps every multiple of 9. Of course, I get lost or distracted very often and then I have to start over again. My challenge is to get to the next higher multiple of 9 to break my previous record.

Now, if you are wondering what my current record is, I prefer not to mention it because it is too weird 😁 . I am not going to lie that my Apple Watch, combined with those step counters apps, made my life a lot easier.
What about you? Or, I should say, what about your weirdness?