Hi,
Is anyone using Trello for their personal tasks, is it free or affordable. can it be sync with other Trello boards if required.
Thanks
Sam
Trello has a free tier, and is great for personal tasks. The one big downside is, at least last I checked, there was no way to drag cards between columns on Android. you have to click the move button.
See these links:
https://help.trello.com/article/831-trello-business-class-vs-trello-gold
https://help.trello.com/article/1177-personal-vs-team-boards
https://www.websiteplanet.com/blog/trello-free-plan-honest-review/
Hey @Suneth Wijeyewardena
Yes, lots of people use Trello for personal tasks. Check out these board templates for some inspiration https://trello.com/templates/personal
Regarding syncing, you can move cards between boards (https://help.trello.com/article/806-moving-cards-or-lists)
but making them automatically sync is a bit harder and requires some Butler automation (https://help.trello.com/article/1164-card-mirroring)
or you could look at this paid for Power-Up by Unito https://trello.com/power-ups/595e989fa8f137d2af456fd4/board-sync-by-unito
Cheers,
Dan
It's still a pup, but I've enjoyed Trello for as long as it's been around. It's a really great tool to learn as well as teach the benefits of a board to team members, colleagues, friends and clients.In my personal experience, it's more of a Kanban system than something you'd setup Sprints with, however, it also seems like a wonderful way to make a public board that encourages contributions to your feedback and backlog that can then be planned accordingly on Jira.
Thanks Rob for your comments and the resources provided. I will give it a try.
Thanks Dan for your comments and the resources provided. I will give it a try.
Thanks Steven for your comments. I will give it a try.
I’m curious but can’t quite tell - I’m using Trello for personal (individual) use, and find the timeline view helpful. Is that available in Gold, or just Business?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.