Hello!It's happen with my friend. He has many peoples in project and someone deleted his entire board. How can he discover who did this? to removing this person from project
He already recovered his board/project, but he ain't know who did this.
@Masashi if the board was deleted permanently, then there is no way to determine who did it. However, only board admins can delete boards, so I'd recommend to your friend that only one or two people should be an admin of a given board.
Keep board admin as some arbatory account such as "Document Control" then add everybody in at same level ... gets over the who's higher than others ... also means you only go in "admin mode".On lot of the apps, I do this, so I can see just user stuff and not get cluttered up, then go in on another computer to my left (laptop) for "admin" stuff.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.