When I try to login Trello APP on my mobile by Atlassian account, it said wrong password. But the same password works well on Website because it will redirect to Atlassian.
Any idea about how to do it on Mobile phone?
Thanks!
@Eric Shen type in your username rather than your email address
Hi Iain,
If I use username instead of email address, the Trello APP still said login failed.
I can use the APP before account has been migrated to Atlassian. Any idea about this issue. Thanks a lot!
Eric
@Eric Shen if you still can't get access with your username or email address, I think you'll need to get in touch with Trello support directly, you can do so by going back to trello.com/contact
@Iain Dooley , Thank you so much Iain!
I've created a ticket on your link.
Let me waiting for their response.
Have a nice day!
Your support ticket numberTRELLO-10559
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.