I am fairly new to Trello, and it looks like there are easy ways to get Trello items transferred over to other calendars, but I am trying to get items that are listed / entered in my apple iCal calendar to automatically be transferred over into a specific list on one of my Trello boards. Is there an easy way to do this without needing Cronofy? I have had a terrible time trying to link Cronofy with my Trello account and it just seems like a lot of trouble for something so simple that I need. I don’t really need two-way sync - I don’t need Trello info to go into my Apple calendar; I need the reverse. This is not for a complicated business it’s just for personal use and I only need it for one board.
Or, is it worth it to keep trying to get Cronofy? Any advice Is very much appreciated. Thank you!