I'm using SourceTree on Windows 8 with GitHub and me and my friend are having some issues with it. I deleted my only link to the original master and I can't reconnect to it with any other folders. I'm a complete novice so I'm sorry for the lack of terminologies known for SourceTree. Essentially what I want to do it sync my folder (which has an updated game) to my friends repository (which has its own updates and we want to merge the branches so that both of us are have overlap with the new changes and still maintain the older stuff). We haven't updated master in 5 months so its useless to get it from that. As I said earlier, for some reason, I cannot connect to the repository he made.... Been at this for more than 4 hours. Thanks for the help in advance and sorry for my lack of knowledge on programming!