Hi,
I'm trying to build a dashboard using data related to a board and it's lists, cards and custom fields.
I have successfully retrieved the board, lists and cards data via REST API. However, I've come across a few problems when trying to get custom fields data. Mainly because the custom fields data does not contain any information to indicate which card it belongs to.
I've been trying to get the custom fields for cards on a Trello board via REST API.
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/trello/rest/api-group-actions/#api-actions-id-card-get
So I've been creating a JDBC connection using a URL created by following the documentation from the link above.
However, this returns a list of all the custom fields in the board, but it does not contain any data that will allow me to join with data related to the cards in the board.
Does anyone know how I can get the kind of data related to custom fields that I'm looking for? Thanks!