I am using a productivity template from Justin Gallagher and in one of his lists he filter the cards such way it can show the total number of cards in that given list but I was unable to find anywhere how I can do the same thing on my cards. Can someone help?
@Alvaro Souza Junior here you go they changed it to be "search" rather than "filter":
https://help.trello.com/article/787-filtering-search-cards-on-a-board
Thank you! It´s super simple. I just need to search for cards and instead to put a name to search for "*" that it will show the number of cards per list.
You can get that function with chrome extensions, and done via the browser view.I have the following ones running.Pro for Trello, FREE Trello tweaks.Trello Folds (Kanban for Trello)TrelloExportExport for Trello.There is also List Layouts for Trello if your lists are short, and you want to run two lines accross the screen to save on scrolling.Pro for Trello Rocks by the way.
I like to in my note just refer to a card as #157 and not the full name ... as some might be similar, lot of writing, in documents telling people what they missed, lot of text (they switch off easy).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.