Hi, how many people can you add on your team in the free version of trello?
@Emmanuel Inniss there's no limit on the number of members you can have on a free team, but you can only have 10 boards in a free team and everyone on a free team is an admin
@Iain Dooley I checked one of my free team on iOS app, there is a option for normal and admin membership. In one of my custom power up I want to add that only admin can change certain defaults.
@milynnus perhaps you're grandfathered in because that team existed prior to the feature change, but I think if you create a new free team and then add people to it, they will be admins.
@Iain Dooley thanks. I will test it. Now have to figure out how to implement the above group without knowing who is the admin of the board.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.