I have access to a public board on my browser but I'm unable to see this board on my desktop Trello.
Should I be able to view this board in both?
@TomUX Hmm well one option would be to copy a link to the public board, paste it onto a card on a board you're a member of, then click on that attachment link from the desktop app. My guess is you will then go through to the public board within the desktop app.
@TomUX If the board is starred in the web-client, it should appear in the other clients as well. Verified with the mobile client.
Hello, could you please tell us what link do we copy to the public board ?
Thanks @Iain Dooley
I copied the public link that someone created and shared on one of my Slack channels, pasted it onto a card on a board that I'm a member of, then clicked it from my desktop app which I prefer to use vs the web version.
This public board now appears in my Board list in my desktop app as a Public Board.
Air Elbow Bump,
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ TomUX
Thanks @[deleted]The link owner only uses the web and mobile clients. But good to know.
@burbigo deen
Sorry, I can't seem to add any links here.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.