Hi there,
My business has recently developed a sort of subscription service where people can pay monthly fees to get a selection of benefits along with either 1 or 2 visits per month depending on the package they selected.
What I'm looking for on Trello is a way to have cards with the yellow label (signifying that they're a member of the program) to increase a custom field by 1 (or 2, depending on the label) every month on the first of the month when the payments come out.
So ultimately I'm looking for a way to make a rule that states "On the first of every month, increase the custom field "number of sessions available" by 1 on cards with the yellow subscription label"
It doesn't seem on my end that this is possible in Butler, but I don't understand why. Is there any plans to adjust Butler to allow for these kind of automations or is there a power-up I can use to make this happen instead?