I'm a new member to this group and an excited user and evangelist for Atlassian products and services. I have spent the last decade of my career creating PMO's for organizations that need a unified approach to project management and product development. I look forward to sharing my experiencing and learning from you all.
@elizabeth_jones , hello! Wow - you certainly have experience that I'm sure would help so many others in this Community. Thank you for joining the group!
Hello and Welcome, Elizabeth!
We are glad you are here!!
@elizabeth_jones
Thanks for joining us. It looks like we share the same passion PMO's organization and collaboration tools. And @Bridget for the records... I am the first to ask...
@elizabeth_jones would you like to do a remote presentation for one of our Atlassian Community Events? I have Florida (Palm Beach) and California (Temecula) that would love to participate and learn from your experience / Lessons Learned.
here is my LinkedIN so we can connect: https://www.linkedin.com/in/fabianlopez/
Thanks so much for the warm welcome! I'm excited to connect with other like minded individuals . I'm be happy to, and please do look for my connection request shortly.
Thank you so much Bridget; I do hope I can be of help
YAY! More people are joining! Welcome @elizabeth_jones!
Thanks for the warm welcome!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.