Thanks for the invite. I am a daily user of Jira and have implemented automated tasks and am always looking for ways to improve my project management skills.
Hi @Jamie Royce Are you also using Confluence with JIRA for any PM work?
Are you looking for advice on using JIRA for sprints or the larger PM domain of status reporting, risk management, etc?
Welcome, @Jamie Royce !
I am currently using Jira Sprints. I want to expand to larger PM domain of status reporting, Gantt charts, etc.
Hello and Welcome, Jamie!
We are glad you are here!!
@Jamie Royce Here is one article I wrote on developing a program management dashboard in Confluence.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-articles/Confluence-Tutorial-Your-First-Project-Management-Dashboard/ba-p/818105
I also put together a demo video on how to apply Confluence and Jira for Project Management. It includes 6 different techniques.
https://youtu.be/1bjcVyD_nek
I do a lot with Confluence and JIRA for PM techniques, requirements, etcLet me know if you have any questions!
Thanks!
Andy
Andy, that looks awesome.
I'm not currently using Confluence. Just Jira. Haven't seen a need for it yet. Does your solution have a module that is just Jira specific?
Welcome to the group @Jamie Royce!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.