I inadvertently ended up on the web-based version of a trello board, where there was a warning at the top of the board to the effect of "you have 10 days remaining on your free Business Class trial."
I never signed up for a business class trial. I was never notified of a trial beginning. Can anyone explain what's going on?
I'm concerned that functionality that I have assumed is associated with my free account may in fact be Business Class functionality, which I do not want to pay for.
Not digging Trello's approach to on-boarding new users: I feel like they are trying to trick me into thinking the free version has greater functionality, and I'm going to end up having to switch to another PM system after having spent days upon days learning how to set Trello up for my team... Signing me up for a free trial without ever notifying me (especially when I seem to get email notifications for everything else) seems really sketchy. Where's there UX team on these marketing interactions?