I need to move the first list from the left to the last list to the right called "arkivert" (norwegian)
How can I do that with butler? I only find a specific list name , and my list change every day (its dates)
@Skiltavdeling you can use the list name like "Stable Bit {*}" where "Stable Bit" doesn't change and the date is at the end of the list name. So for example if your list was named:
"Work on 9/9/2020"
then you could create a board button like:
move list "Work on {*}" to the bottom position
Hi
this means that i have to change the name of the list every time every new day/date. and that ruins the point of my question.
is there possible to move the list from left to right with an easy rule or power up without me have to change the name every day?
@Skiltavdeling you said:
"I only find a specific list name , and my list change every day (its dates)"
So my impression was that the list name was already changing every day and already had a date in it. But then you said:
"...without me have to change the name every day?"
Why would you be changing the name of the list every day if the list name is already changing every day?
look at the picture. i want this to move to archived after 2 days.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.