So I wanted to set a rule or something that is automatically.
The Next Checklist due date should be the card due date, because if not the List can not be sorted by the due dates?
Or how can I Sort de List by due dates in check list?
@Kevin Hirt I don't think you can do this, but there might be another way to achieve the same outcome. Can you describe what you're trying to achieve?
@Iain Dooley
Thank you for your response.
My Problem is, that I'm leading a project with a lot of Task.
We have cards who all have Checklist for the smaller Task in that Card. And I can not Sort the List by the due date of the Checklist.
Is there a another Option to sort list?
I want the List to be sorted by the due date, so my team knows what's next?
@Kevin Hirt rather than using due dates on checklists, you might be better off sub-tasking with linked checklist items and putting due dates on each card, then you can sort the lists the cards are in by due date:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-articles/Trello-Subtasks-with-Butler/ba-p/1060392
@Iain Dooley Could you give me a step to step manual for this? because I don't get it out of your link.
I would love a better workaround for this as well. I love that the earliest due item becomes the due date shown on the front of the card, but when you are working with a lot of subtasks and cards, it seems to make sense that "Sort by due date" should also include that checklist date.
@Martin Overly @Kevin Hirt
Here I have endpoint to determine the next item, it is a matter of adding the code to use the due date to set it on the item. https://trello.com/b/POqPZOwG/just-a-butler-add-on
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.