I just updated to SourceTree v. 1.9.5.0, and whenever I open it, I get a window that tells me that Mercurial is out of date (see photo). When I close the window, SourceTree runs just fine. Any ideas on why this happened, or how to fix it? Thanks!
st_mercurial.PNG
Try going to Options > Mercurial. If you are using Embedded Mercurial, there should be a button to upgrade. If you are using system Mercurial, it's up to you.
Perfect, thanks!
To get past the warning message Check the box for Don't ask me again then click close. You will then find your self in SourceTree. My experience was that if I didn't check the box the software would close and I was left wondering what to do. Seth's instructions take care of updating the embedded Mercurial.
I didn't check the box, because I wanted to fix the issue rather than ignore it.
Follow below steps to resolve this issue
You are all SET.
Cheers,
Harpreet
Perfect! Very simple. Thank you, Harpreet!
Excellent, Harpreet !!!! Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.