Hi everyone, I'm happy to say hello to all of our new users on the Community this Welcome Wednesday! 🙂
As I explore more and more of the Atlassian Community, I'm delighted to see and hear from many of you all over the world, whether it’s a hello in our Welcome Center, browsing or posting in one of our product forums, or chiming in on a Fun Friday.
Today, I'd love to hear: what's a new hobby you've been enjoying, or one you’d like to try?
A few months ago, I started learning more about gardening and began my first garden with some free seeds from a neighbor. My favorites so far that I'm exploring include okra, heirloom tomatoes, shishito peppers, pumpkin, and cantaloupe.
I love the surprising connections this hobby has brought, whether that's better noticing what my parents are growing with years of experience, chatting with coworkers who are also starting their first gardens, or seeing what others are growing locally in community gardens. I’m excited to transition mine into our "fall" season here soon 🍂

What about you: what's something new and exciting that you're curious to learn more about right now?
Could you talk about your newfound interest for hours on end? How are you learning more about it? If you're gardening, what are some of your favorite crops that you've grown or would like to try? Leave a note in the comments, or "like" your favorites—I'd love to hear!