I am looking for a project management/scheduling solution for a small consultancy - we are 10 people, working across multiple projects whereby project life can span months and individual tasks need to be itemised hourly or daily.
I am looking for a solution that can:
- Help project manage each assignment - assign tasks and track development
- Schedule multiple projects across the team with individual person view, individual project view and company view
- Track time spent per person and per project
- Connect to Xero for billing and invoices
- Possibly connect to Insightly our CRM management tool
- Allow individual logins per person - core team and freelancers, maybe with different access needs
I can see how Trello works for project management but not the rest of my needs.
If Trello is the right solution what package should I consider and how easy is it to set up?
Trello newbie so keen to understand all the possibilities!
Thanks