I'm responsible for tracking 7 different Trello boards, each with at least a dozen lists containing many cards. In a given day I will tag multiple questions to multiple teammates across most of of these cards (via comments). I'd like to see all these comments in one place so I can better keep track of which of my questions are still awaiting answers. Solutions I've tried that don't quite do the job:
- My Activity contains more than just comments, and isn't filterable, so it's too cluttered to use.
- I tried setting up a Butler trigger to send an email to My Questions board everytime I post a comment somewhere else, but I can't add the comment itself into the email.
- I thought about creating a My Questions checklist on every card, where I could post my questions (instead of as a comment) and assign them to myself along with the questionee, then use Butler to copy that checklist item to My Questions board. But that takes up a lot of prime real estate on the card that I don't really have a right to claim all to myself.
Has anyone else come up with a solution to this problem?