I have a private board and that I want to invite other to. I don't want to use teams. Why can't I add them?
Make a team and move the board into the team and you should be able to add collaborators.
I wish it was that easy.... First, I have maxed out my free teams. Second, the people I invite are used to looking in the private boards. I don't need to ask them to look in 2 places.
Is there going to be a new rule that you can't invite people to a private board?
There are currently no limits to how many free teams you can create. Go to the plus button in top right and make a team. Then move the board into that team. You can invite people to a private board. You just need to move the private board into the team (it will remain private).
just tried to move a private board to a team board and the message I got was "This team has run out of free boards"
I guess I could create a new team each time, but will my boards be all out of order? They are really organized right now.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.