So.
Hi, my name is Jason and I'm an Atlassiaholic. It started with JIRA+Agile but pretty soon that wasn't enough so I had to add Confluence to the mix. Next came HipChat but the wheels finally fell off when I started the the trial of Fisheye+Crucible.
The problem I have is that I can no longer login to Fisheye with anything but the "built in" administrator account.
Here is a timeline to help illustrate the problem:
- Installed Fisheye on SVN server.
- Configured it to use *Host* style authentication integration as all that server's local users are our SVN users.
- Set it to create a user if there wasn't one.
- Logged in with my local/SVN/Fisheye details. That worked. Created a user account in Fisheye. Woop woop!!
- Next thing I did was link Fisheye to JIRA (the peer to peer styles, or so i thought)
- Now I can no longer login with my local user account.
- Can't reset password either.
- Went to Security Settings \ Authentication \ Authentication Test and did a test. No go!
- Opened the Application Link to Jira. Made sure all the authentication there was disabled.
- Went back to Security Settings \ Authentication \ Authentication Test and did a test. No go!
- Deleted the User that had been automatically created. That didn't help either.
Stuck.
Suck.
Help!