I am using the free version of Trello. I go to create a new board, add a title and choose a background, but the 'create board' button remains greyed out.
Hi @Matthew Pountney ,
Welcome to the community!
I think the administrator of the team has disabled the creation of a new board!
Contact the admin of the team.
Thanks for the suggestion. I have raised this with the admin and will see what they come back with. However, I know I have created at least two of the other boards. Am I right in thinking there’s a limit of 10 active boards? Even if this is the case I don’t think we’ve exceeded that number yet anyway.
Free teams in Trello can have up to 10 open boards, and can upgrade to Business Class or Enterprise for unlimited boards
For more info: https://help.trello.com/article/1177-personal-vs-team-boards
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.