I've created multiple card templates and when creating a card on the desktop version of Trello, I can choose which template I want to use, however I don't see an option to choose a template when creating a card on the IOS app.
Hi @Rodney Belanger ,
Welcome to the community!
Basically in the mobile app, the feature is not yet available. So you have to create it from pc/mac browser and then you can access the board from the mobile app.
This feature will be available soon in the near future.
Thanks very much!
You can also create your template by using PhotoADKing.
Thanks for that! Signing up right now.
Should this not be working on iOS still? This card from last December seems to say it should be available, and I do see a button for creating from a template, but the dialog that appears when you press it doesn’t do anything. Happy to post more info or elsewhere if it would be helpful.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.