Hi,
We're trialling Advanced Roadmaps and I'm finding that when I update the status of an Epic directly on the issue, the status is not being updated on the Roadmap view.
What gives?
Hi @hkenny
Just to confirm:
I tried this on our instance and it updated after the page refresh
Ste
Hi @Ste Wright
I believe it was in the scope section under Status. Basically, it was under Status on the Roadmap view itself. The Epic status was updated to In Development, but the Status still showed as Backlog on the roadmap.
I did try refreshing the page. Also, logging out and back in over multiple consecutive days had no effect.
This was in our test instance, which is now down. If it's OK for you, it sounds like it's going to be something environmental. I'll try again when it's back up, or we trial it in our live instance.
Cheers Stephen.
No worries - let us know if this is still an issue when you next test it!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.