Hello,
I would like to send a card by email. I saw after some research that it was possible to integrate an email into a card, but I would really like to turn a card into an email.Thank you in advance for your help!
Hi @Abdel ,
Welcome to the community!
Please read the below articles:
https://blog.trello.com/trello-email-solutions
https://help.trello.com/article/809-creating-cards-by-email
https://blog.trello.com/how-to-create-trello-cards-from-email
https://blog.trello.com/create-cards-via-email
https://zapier.com/apps/gmail/integrations/trello/3396/send-or-receive-gmails-emails-from-new-or-moved-trello-cards
@Abdel if you want to email a card, one option is to go to the "share" button and print as a PDF:
https://help.trello.com/article/812-printing-in-trello
You can then send the PDF via email. There are also various tools for using Trello to send and receive emails:
1) My own products BenkoDesk and BenkoBoard let you use Trello as a Gmail client:
http://www.benkoboard.com/
http://www.benkodesk.com/
2) SendBoard lets you send and receive emails in Trello by forwarding mail into their server and allowing you to reply, or create new emails, directly from Trello cards:
https://sendboard.com/
3) Hipporello operates similarly to SendBoard but adds the ability for people to submit enquiries via forms for use as a helpdesk:
https://hipporello.com/
Thank you for your response!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.