I have a small school, with about 100 kids, and I am considering using Trello to track students throughout their time at our school.
I would love some feedback on the best way to do this. Thoughts:
IDEA 1
- Create a Trello board for each grade
- Create a Trello list for each student
- Create Trello cards for each class the student is participating in, which I'm assuming will generate a feed for that class.
IDEA 2
- Create a Trello board for the entire school
- Create a Trello list for each grad
- Create a Trello card for each student
Idea 2 seems simpler but my concern is that over time the feed is going to get so long that finding things would become a challenge. Ideally, I'd like to track and search for items a teacher has posted so meeting with parents is easy.
Would love feedback and ideas!
Regards,
Bill