Hi community,Â
Our support team uses Front and we think to build our Customer Feedback Loop with Trello. We have started to create it and I have one main question :Â
👉 I have noticed that we are able to raise Customer Feedbacks on Trello directly from Front in creating a Trello card or add an idea to an existing card. I would like to quantify how many customers have the same idea (how many customers are concerned in every cards ?).
Thus, I am wondering if it is possible or not to see it directly on the dashboard in order to know on screen attached how many customer have we raised for every cards (for instance : 50 customers have raised the idea 1, 110 customers have raised idea 2,...) ?
Thanks a lot for your help !Â
Have a nice day !Â
Kevin - in charge of the customer care team in Kard (new bank for teenagers)Â

Â