I have multiple copied cards on different boards to create individual exec boards and leadership boards from individual department boards.
I want to enable comments at the department level to update a specific card on a specific board. This is so that I don't end up with loops with comments being copied multiple times all around the various linked cards.
One way I have thought is to create a 'one-way' comment sync. Comments are synced from one card to another in a specific board, then from that one to another specific board etc.
I've added the following butler rule at the department board level:
when a comment is posted to a card by me, find a card titled "{cardname}" on board "Leadership", post comment "\"New comment on card {triggercardlink} by {username}: {commenttext}\"", and move the card to the top of the list
Problem is, the lf is saying it cannot find a card with the {cardname}, even though 100% its present. as when a card is created its copied over. Any ideas?