HI guys, can u help me on this ? i found some cards in where i could not found them by numbers like order # .
See attached video.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/s8cksp6xc1ixtcf/Grabaci%C3%B3n%20de%20pantalla%202020-08-31%20a%20la%28s%29%2013.23.14.mov?dl=0
Thnx
@Damian Perez it definitely searches comment text, what I have found though is that it takes some time for the index to update.
Hi Lain, thanks for the reply, BUT see dates... here is a new video from today.. 6 days after comment post, still not found on search
https://www.dropbox.com/s/u288czd6386s7ml/Grabaci%C3%B3n%20de%20pantalla%202020-09-02%20a%20la%28s%29%2016.53.57.mov?dl=0
@Damian Perez Okay seems to be something else going on, I'd report this directly to Trello. I have tested here and can't reproduce an issue with not finding comment text using the search. You can go back to trello.com/contact and submit the question to Trello, rather than to the community. I'd include your video/screenshot as well to help them find a resolution, sorry I couldn't help
Thanks, i just create the support ticket numberTRELLO-8764
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.