A Trello question that I wonder if anyone can help me with. We have a free (Gold) team with 20+ members – which means that there is a 10 board limit. Under that team, we have 9 Team boards, but some team member (identity unknown) has set up a private board under the team. We want to delete the private board so that we can add another team board.
Under the team settings, it clearly says “Any Team Member can delete private boards”. But in the Boards view, the board only displays as “Private Board”, and clicking on it gives the message “to allow Team admins access to private Teams boards, upgrade …”
Is the settings page wrong in saying that any team member can delete a private board? Or am I missing something obvious? At least, is there any way to identify who on the Team set up the private board?
I can understand if the answer is no you can't, but if that's the case why does the settings page say yes you can?
Thanks.