I just started using Trello calendar yesterday and I need to put in dates until end of year. However it is not allowing me to add cards to any dates past October 31st. Any ideas would be helpful! Thank you!
@Barbara You can add dates to cards decades into the future, once you add dates to your cards up to a certain month, those months will show in the calendar view.
thank you
Actually I have tried that now and its not working for me, every time I put something beyond the 31st of October it erases itself moments later.
@Barbara I can't replicate the issue. I would say either you have some Butler automation that is removing the due dates OR this is a bug. Can you see in the card's activity which user account is removing the due date after you add it? Are you able to do a screencast with loom.com that shows the behaviour (without exposing any sensitive data? This is a public forum ... )
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.