I always get the card a day late.
Example, I set a card to repeat every Friday but it appears on my board on Saturday (it might appear late Friday night as well).
My timezone is almost the last one UTC-4 so I don't think it's due to timezone.
Hi @MD ,
Welcome to the community!
When you set a due date, Trello will interpret the due date in whatever user's time zone they have set on their OS/Browser. So the time should calculate appropriately for anyone in different time zones.
A good explanation can be found here
I'm setting it to repeat on Friday but it appears on my board Saturday.
Really, it should show up Friday 12:00 AM or even Thursday the night before. It's a WHOLE day off.
Also, my computer timezone is correct.
Hmmm... In that case, you can ask Trello team for special support HERE
Thanks, unfortunately it seems that it requires giving them access to my boards. I'll pass.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.